Broken Window in the Living Room
A thick red brick flies through the window, shattering it to pieces. Cold darkness swirled ominously around the bottom of the broken windowsill. From inside the hole, howling like wolves and screeching like birds, a dark storm whirled into the house. It was the same color as the ominous hole in the ground. Swirling around the living room, toppling everything over. Through the hole in the wall leapt a tall blonde haired man, threatening the girl for money. You have no money and your home alone. No parents anywhere. The blonde man whistles, and a fox runs in. It leaps on you and howls. The blonde man laughs as the fox flings you into the dark hole. The world you know and loved: gone. The place you called home for thirteen years: gone. One thought comes to you as the last bit of earth fades from your eyesight.
To be continued…
An excerpt from my favorite cookbook
A Recipe for Disaster
- 1 cup Arguments
- 2 cups lying
- 4 tbs bullying
- 1 gallon mean remarks
- 4 tbs leaving out
- 3 cups hurt feelings
- ½ cup eavesdropping
- 1 tbs hot sauce
- Pinch of pranks
- Pinch of war
- No regret spray
- Spray your baking pan with no regret spray and preheat your oven to 500 degrees. In a bowl, blend arguments, eavesdropping, mean remarks, and half of your lying. Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- In another bowl, combine hurt feelings, hot sauce and the leaving out.
- Pour the arguments mix into the hurt feelings mix. Then add the other half of your lying and bullying.
- Pour your concoction into your sprayed pan, and sprinkle on a lot of pranks. Bake for 10 minutes.
- When cold, sprinkle on a touch of war. Serve to your “friend.” They won’t like it. In fact, they’ll hate it.
A Recipe for Making a friend that will last a lifetime.
- 1 gallon trust
- 5 chocolate brownies
- 1 ½ cup whipped cream
- 8 tbs loyalty
- 10 pints laughter
- 1 gallon sleepovers
- 3 cups friendship
- 1 cup fun
- 1 quart ice cream
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Togetherness spray
- BFF spray
- Spray your baking pan with the togetherness spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Add your brownies and your whipped cream into a bowl. Mix with a blender.
- While your mix is being blended, fold in chocolate chips and ice cream. Turn off right when it turns a light brown.
- Bake this for 5 minutes. then add trust, loyalty, and laughter. Set aside.
- In a different bowl combine sleepovers, friendship, and fun. Mix this until a light blue.
- Take both batters and mix them together. In a different cooking pan, coat this with BFF spray and bake until a golden brown.
- Serve this delicious masterpiece to someone that you want to be friends with. They will wonder why they weren’t friends with you before!